Passive fire protection
GC Fire Protection are experts in passive fire protection, with an exceptional track record in preventing recurring ‘invisible’ fire risks for businesses. When in-house operations or contractors break down a sub-compartment or compartment wall, they don’t check it again. GC Fire Protection performs a comprehensive structural survey of passive fire protection systems to identify ‘invisible’ fire risks. We can install and supply the right passive fire protection systems to deal with that risk.
Structural and construction solutions
We have an experienced team of professionals, who can install different structural and construction solutions for fire protection, including:
- Air sealing to important IT server rooms.
- Compartment integrity audits and surveys.
- Integrity testing of IT server rooms.
- Passive fire protection audits and surveys.
- Protection for steelwork, structural coating, spray solutions and boarding.
- Smoke barriers systems.
Our experienced fire consultants have extensive knowledge in complete project delivery, which helps us to combine our skills to add greater value engineering, while maintaining fire safety requirements. Our consultant fire engineers are full-time members of the Institution of Fire Engineers, and our services include:
- Support when consultation with Building Control Officers & Fire and Rescue Services.
- Project Management of contractors.
- Pre-construction meetings.
- Post construction audits.
- Developing strategies for fire safety to support Building Regulation applications.
- Design reviews.
- Construction phase audit.
- Assessment for dangerous substance and explosive atmosphere.
BRING FIRE SAFETY INTO THE FABRIC OF YOUR BUILDING
Contact us today to arrange your Passive Fire Protection survey