Nationwide fire safety training
All UK businesses are required by law to provide regular training for all staff for fire safety, under The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. Businesses must focus on giving the right education and training to employees, so they are prepared for a fire emergency.
You must acquire the expertise of professional fire safety training experts to ensure your business complies with proper fire safety training.
At GC Fire Protection, we are national fire safety experts, offering fire training courses across the UK that educate and engage all employees. Training is conducted on your premises, so all practical and theoretical elements relate to your business environment.
Businesses must ensure that employees taking the Fire Safety Course understand workplace risks, emergency plans, and their roles during a fire.
The courses provide practical advice on preventive guidance, fire extinguisher use and escape routes when dealing with a fire. The basic training course includes the following:
- Practical demonstrations
- Guidance on types of fire extinguishers
- Firefighting, including classes of fire, how fire spreads, and combustion
- Fire safety awareness including causes of fire and means of escape
- An overview of key fire safety legislation
- A short fire safety video
It’s a vital foundation that you can use to meet your legal obligations.
Fire warden training
We also provide fire warden training courses, which offer wardens the guidance and confidence to deal with fire. The fire warden training course is tailored for the fire risks, and emergency procedures, of the business premises in question, and includes the following:
- Fire extinguisher types and uses
- Fire safety awareness
- Firefighting guidance
- Guidance on the role of the fire warden
- How to maintain fire safety standards
- In-depth information on legislation
GIVE YOUR STAFF COMPLETE THE TRAINING THEY NEED TO STAY SAFE IN THE EVENT OF A FIRE
Contact us now to find out more or arrange your training